The FMInside FM18 Data Update will take your game to the next level! With more than 25.000 downloads in the first season we published the update, the FMInside Transfer Update has become one of the biggest and best data updates for Football Manager. The FMInside Update has returned now for Football Manager 2018 and it will improve and enhance the official database!
In this update you will find:
- From the big leagues, to the small leagues; we update transfers!
- New contracts, wage changes
- Managerial changes from leagues all around the world
- Nationality changes
- Added missing staff, missing managers and missing players
- Added stadiums, removed old stadiums
- Updated stadium names and capacities
- Corrected captains & vice-captains
- Updated kit and club colors
HOW TO INSTALL THE FMINSIDE DATA UPDATE
Download the update by clicking the download button.
Move the .fmf file to the following location:
Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2018/editor data/
If the editor data folder doesn’t exist you can create it yourself.
Open FM2018 and start a new career.
When selecting your database make sure the FMInside Data Update is selected.
*IMPORTANT! Make sure to delete older versions of the update from the editor data folder. The update will be corrupted if you do not delete the old files. Be aware that using multiple Data Updates simultaneously could result in unexpected errors, corrupted data and crashes.
*IMPORTANT2 FM18 is currently having some difficulties with edited databases. The game will load very slowly and creating a new save will take some time. But the update will work, it will only take some time